Friday

LOVE or Lust?

 Armor-dillo rings by Melody Ehsani. (avail at http://www.melodyehsani.com/ )
 ”IM FLY” plane ring (in black enamel) by Melody Ehsani.

Retro Horse Sunglasses (avail at BleuDame.com)



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <wowstyles1@gmail.com>
Subject: LOVE or Lust?


In an attempt to be more responsible + avoid becoming a compulsive shopper (again) I have decided to create a photographic list of my wants and keep it for at least a week before I decide to purchase them. This should give me enough time to decide if my cravings are simply lustful or if I really love them. (its funny how this can apply to more than just shopping.) If its love ... I indulge. :) If it was lust..I feel good about the extra dinero in my pocket.
I wonder which side of the way these items will end up on. We will see!
XOXO,
WOWStyles.

No comments: